Get the most out of your investment in WordPress
I can help you get the most out of WordPress & your website.
Depending upon your specific requirements I can help you learn everything you’ll need to know about managing & updating your WordPress Website.
This is one-on-one training and is designed for people with a moderate skill level.
At the conclusion of a training session you will be comfortable with the necessary basics required to update and administer your WordPress website. You’ll also have someone to call on should the need arise.
What type of training is available?
- Introduction to the WordPress Admin Panel
- Creating & managing content including;
- Blog Posts
- Creating Links – internal and external
- Moderating Blog post Comments
- Uploading and adding Media (photos, videos, sound files) to your pages/posts
- Basic SEO for your pages and posts
- Promoting your new site
Things to be aware of
- This training is not available for personal sites.
- Administrator level login access is required.
- You’ll need to be based in Christchurch for in person training.
- Remote training is done using TeamViewer
- There is a minimum charge of $100 +GST.
General Practice New Zealand approached Jason to take over the hosting of our website and provide WordPress training to our web content manager. In a Skype based, shared screen training session, he provided easy to understand guidance and instruction, and followed up with delivery of a comprehensive manual and range of ‘how-to’ videos on various functions within WordPress. Jason is always approachable, very responsive to queries and consistently displays a genuine willingness to provide us with advice and effective solutions. He has become our trusted ‘go-to’ person for any website hosting or content management issues.
Sheryl Crase – Executive Officer
General Practice New Zealand
WordPress Training Survey
Please provide the following information so I can tailor your training to your requirements.